"have love, will travel"....

c.n. cnevitt@HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 16 18:19:36 EDT 2004

I'd be surprised to learn that Hazelwood ACTUALLY wrote it the Sharps tune
(maybe not as surprised that his name ended up on it). For my money, I
like the Berry/Pharaohs tune that I posted better, a much stronger dance
groove (imo). I wonder which one came out first?    chuck

http://www.lsoft.com
BLUES-L to: listserv@lists.netspace.org