NBC: a tune my stepdad wrote back in the late 50s

c. n. cnevitt@hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 15:07:21 EDT 2004

Ah man, how cool...yep THAT'S it! John Holcomb (writer).  I can't imagine
there were ever many of those made, so how you came up with one is beyond
me.

That's going directly into my cyber scrapbook, and will be (if you don't
mind) forwarded to a few grandkids. Have you ever seen any other Rize 45s?
  chuck