Playlist: Honky Tonk Blues * 101FM * Brisbane, Australia

henry prokop henryprokop@hotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 21:27:52 EDT 2004

G’day,

HONKY TONK BLUES  # 561
The best BLUES, ROOTS and RHYTHM

PLAYLIST  for Sunday,  October 10th,  2004
BROADCAST  on 101.1FM  at  4pm in  Brisbane,  Australia
LIVE on the Internet  - http://www.101fm.asn.au

Producer / Host * Henry Prokop

Artist  * Song  * Album  * Record Label

JEFF LANG * The Save * Whatever Makes You Happy * ABC / Universal
FIONA BOYES * Mess with Your Mama * Sweet Jelly Roll * Black Market
ANNI PIPER * Come On in My Kitchen * Summer 2004 Sampler * Black Market
BILL WHARTON & INGREDIENTS * Great Big Fanny * Slide Guitar Blues * Icehouse
MARTY GREBB & TAJ MAHAL * Hen House * Smooth Sailin’ * Telarc
COUSIN JOE * Living on Borrowed Time * Night Train New Orleans * Tuff City
BRIAN SETZER ORCHESTRA * Good Rockin’ Daddy * Ultimate Collection * MRA
8-BALL AITKEN * Shoot You Down * Behind the 8-Ball * Phoenix
WANITA * Don’t Need What Used to Be * Swingin’ Rockin’ Honky Tonkin’ *
Trailblazer
ALVIN YOUNGBLOOD HART * Tallacatcha * American Roots * Nascente / MRA
C.C. ADCOCK * Slangshotz ‘n Boom-R- Angz * Lafayette Marquis * Yep Roc
DONNIE FRITTS * Muscle Shoals * Country Got Soul # 2 * Casual / Inertia
JON SHAIN * Get What You Deserve * No Tag, No Tail Light * Flyin’
ASH GRUNWALD * 1976 Coaster * I Don’t Believe * Head
MICHAEL POWERS * Can’t Quit You Baby * Onyx Root * Baryon

ROBERT CRAY  Special *  Interviewed by Mike Sanders
ROBERT CRAY * I Guess I Showed Her * Strong Persuader * Mercury
ROBERT CRAY * Back Door Slam * Time Will Tell * Sanctuary
RAY CHARLES * CC Rider * The Blues As It Was * Direct Source
THE BEATLES * I Saw Her Standing There * Introducing the Beatles * VeeJay
MAGIC SAM * Blue Light Boogie * The Cobra & Chief Recordings * Fuel
B.B.KING * How Blue Can You Get * Live at the Regal * MCA
ELMORE JAMES * The Sky is Crying * Classic Blues Singers * Sony
ALBERT COLLINS * I Ain’t Drunk * Albert Collins Deluxe Edition * Alligator
ALBERT COLLINS & JOHNNY COPELAND & ROBERT CRAY *
                            T-Bone Shuffle * Showdown * Alligator
ROBERT CRAY * Too Many Cooks * Who’s Been Talkin’ * Mercury
ROBERT CRAY * Smoking Gun * Strong Persuader * Mercury
ROBERT CRAY * Right Next Door * Strong Persuader * Mercury
ROBERT CRAY * I Shiver * Heavy Picks * Mercury
ROBERT CRAY * I’d Rather Be a Wino * Who’s Been Talkin’ * Mercury
ROBERT CRAY * Survivor * Time Will Tell * Sanctuary
ROBERT CRAY * Love Sickness * Shoulda Been Home * Ryko
CLARENCE GATEMOUTH BROWN * Honky Tonk * The Man * Verve

The HONKY TONK BLUES  playlist  is received by Living Blues, Roots Music
Report,
Blues-DJ, Blues-L, Blues-OZ, BTR-Blues, AMRAP and all supplying labels.
                                      It’s also posted at
www.pacificblues.com

Promotional material may be sent to:
Henry Prokop
101FM ~ Honky Tonk Blues
19 Davidson Terrace,
Teneriffe,
QLD.  4005
AUSTRALIA

If you DON’T wish to receive my playlist  please let me know,
And I’ll take you off the list.

Thanks for your attention,
Henry Prokop
101FM ~ Brisbane, Australia ~ http://101fm.asn.au