bluesquote "are you a lesbian?"

Walter Potter maxdog-blues-l@comcast.net
Sat Oct 9 18:54:46 EDT 2004

Fred Dabney wrote:

>>What's really weird is that Amazon.com in their "Better Together"
>>suggestion list "The Glory of Human Voice" ~ Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
>

> Not understanding the context of this, I have to say that it doesn't get
> a lot better than Mozart and the voice.
>
> Are you saying that they say people who have bought the one
> have also bought the other?  That would be strange indeed.

Yep. Folks who bought the T. Valentine disk also bought the "Mozart"
disk. Appearantly it is a horrendous recording and there are collectors
who have turned this sort of thing into a cult following. I wonder if
those folks argued about the Pat Boone "heavy metal" recording like us
blues fans argue about Eric Clapton's stuff? And this brings up another
weirdness, William Shatner has a new CD out. I wonder if you can get it
cheaper on PriceLine.com?
--
maxdog

"Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects." -Will Rogers