KBBF Invite...

pat boyack pat@PATBOYACK.COM
Wed Oct 6 11:46:20 EDT 2004

I'll never forget the first time I saw Joe. He was sitting in with the
Palidins in Houston (1997) in a rock club full of rockabilly kids. All of
a sudden he stops playing and says, "Why you all lookin' at me like that?
YOU KNOW I'M CRAZY!!". LOL Classic, both for what he said and the
terrified faces in the crowd. It's too bad he is not coming with the East
Side Horns.

Pat B

http://www.lsoft.com
BLUES-L to: listserv@lists.netspace.org