Playlist: Blues Train 434, Radio Meppel, the Netherlands, 106.2 FM air and 104.1 cable.

Marc Frijlink / Blues Train Radio bluestr@tiscali.nl
Sat Oct 2 15:09:35 EDT 2004

Blues Train 434
Friday 24 September 2004 and Monday 27 September 2004
Radio Meppel, the Netherlands

This weeks featured album is New Direction by Joe Louis Walker released
on Provogue Records. Also check www.mascotrecords.com
<http://www.mascotrecords.com/>

Tyrone Davis - Let Me Back In
Laura Lee - As Long As I Got You
Howard Tate - Ain't Nobody Home
Flash Terry - She's My Baby
Jimmie Lee Robinson - In Love With Your Baby
Jody Williams - I'm Coming Back In Again
"Papa" Don McMinn & Nightrain - Junior's Place
Cuby & the Blizzards - Down Hearted Woman
Herman Brock Jr. & the Eurocasters - Stages Of Life
Joe Louis Walker - Ain't That Cold
Joe Louis Walker - Lena
Joe Louis Walker - New Direction
Ellis Hooks - It's A Hassle

That concludes this week's Blues Train. If you have questions or
comments you can email Marc at marc@bluestrainradio.nl
<mailto:bluestr@tiscali.nl>
You can read more about the Blues Train on our website
www.bluestrainradio.nl <http://www.bluestrainradio.nl/>