confessions of a lonely blues player, or principles? f..k 'em

Blue Stew bluestew@gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 19:12:45 EDT 2004

I d'know, you know what they say.  Ya start with Mustang S. then it
leads to the hard stuff.
I mean...I don't wanna wind up in a powder blue tux with rhinestones,
singing "Feelings" to a karaoke machine, on the Holiday Inn circuit.
mike