PLAYLIST: "The South Side" 11-26-04 KHSU-FM Arcata, CA

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Mon Nov 29 11:11:21 EST 2004

Playlist for The South Side  11-26-04
Blues and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
KHSU-FM 90.5 Arcata, CA
KHSR-FM 91.9 Crescent City-Brookings

Streaming live audio Friday 8-10pm Pacific
at http://www.khsu.org

Artists | Song | Release | Label

Little Sonny | The Creeper Returns | Complete Stax Singles Vol 2 | Stax
Taj Mahal | Fanning the Flames | Phantom Blues | Private Music
Albert King | Can't You See  | Funky London | Stax
Junior Wells | The Things I'd Do for You | Messing with the Kid | Paula
Jimmy Witherspoon | Money's Getting Cheaper | Best of  | Prestige
Nora Jean Brusco | I've Got Two Men | Going Back to Mississippi | Severn
Howlin' Wolf | Driving this Highway | The Memphis Recordings | Fuel 2000
Jay Nelson | Don't You Want a Man Like Me | Sound of the Swamp | Rhino
The Staple Singers | You've Got to Earn It | Stax Singles Vol 8 | Stax
Alex Schultz | Think | Think About It | Severn
Etta James | Smokestack Lightning | Blues to the Bone | RCA Victor
Darrell Nulisch | Worried | Blue Soul | Higher Plane
Johnny Dyer | Stuff You Gotta Watch | Rolling Fork Revisited | Mtn Top
Junior Parker | I'll Forget About You | Backtracking | Duke/MCA
WC Clark | You Left the Water Running | Deep in the Heart | Alligator
    Hour Two
Ike & Tina Turner | I Idolize You | Best of  | EMI
Ike & Tina Turner | It's Gonna Work Out Fine | Best of  | EMI
Marcia Ball-Angela Strehli-Lou Ann Barton | A Fool in Love | Dreams Come
True | Antone's
Ike & Tina Turner | River Deep, Mountain High | Best of  | EMI
Marty Griebb | Hen House | Blues for a Rotten Afternoon | Telarc
T-Bone Walker | Bye Bye Baby | Complete Imperial | EMI
James Harman | Love Stuff | Lonesome Moon Trance | Pacific Blues
JB Hutto | Tell Me Mama | Slideslinger | Bullseye
Elmore James | Something Inside of Me | History of | Rhino
Big Mama Thornton | Looking the World Over | with Muddy Waters Band |
Arhoolie
Slim Harpo | Stop Crying Now | Best of  | Rhino
Slim Harpo | Raining in My Heart | Best of  | Rhino
Earl Thomas | I Won't Be Around | Soul'd | Memphis Int
Robert Johnson | Cross Roads Blues  | Complete Recordings | Columbia

mail
KHSU-FM
The South Side
Humboldt State University