Mannish Boys Info

Scott checker758@YAHOO.COM
Wed Nov 24 12:14:37 EST 2004

The guitarist on "The Eagle Is Back" is Kirk Fletcher.  Frank Goldwasser
shares the guitar duties on most of the CD, but on this track it's all
Kirk.

PW, if you like that track, you're going love the The Mannish Boys CD -
it's a killer all the way through.  As you say, it's the real deal,
without being trapped in any sort of rigid re-creationism.  It's one of
the best CDs of the year, IMO.  Which is why I've been posting occasional
notes plugging it ever since I first heard the rough mixes earlier this
year.  The producer is a friend of mine, but if I didn't think it was a
great CD, I would have just kept my mouth shut about it...:)

Scott

http://www.lsoft.com
BLUES-L to: listserv@lists.netspace.org