Sister Rosetta Tharpe

Steve Hoffman steve@goodnote.com
Sun Nov 21 18:06:04 EST 2004

In follow up to my prior email about Sister Rosetta & the Delta Cultural
Center in Helena Arkansas, here is a link to the webpage about the
Center's "Delta Sounds Room" which mentions Sister Rosetta in the
context of the gospel displays in that room.
http://www.deltaculturalcenter.com/exhibitions/visitors_center.asp#delta

Steve Hoffman