Playlist: 11/15/04 Blue Monday With Norm Rosen on 90.5FM WICN Worcester, Massachusetts

Norm Rosen inorm99@yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 23:08:19 EST 2004

Blue Monday reports to Living Blues Magazine
and Rootsmusicreport.com

Blue Monday with Norm Rosen is heard weekly on
90.5FM, WICN, Worcester Massachusetts
>From 7:00PM-11:00PM Eastern Time
http://www.goodheartmedia.com/bluemonday

Artist Name     Song Title      Album Title     Label
Johnny Hodges and Wild Bill Davis       Rockville       In a
Mellotone       Bluebird
Earl “ Fatha”Hines and his Orchestra    The Honeydripper
Earl “ Fatha”Hines and his Orchestra    Laserlight
Buddy Banks     Name it and claim it    Honkin the boogie
Acrobat
Wllie Brown     Cadillac Boogie Jumpin the blues        Ace
Louis Jordan    Three handed Woman      I believe in music
Evidence
Eddie Vinson and His Orchestra  Old Maid boogie New
York City Blues Masters Rhino
Jimmy Witherspoon       Whiskey Drinking woman  Bib Blues       JSP
Jimmy Witherspoon       Trouble in mind Atlantic Blues
vocalists       Atlantic
Big Joe Turner  Cherry Red      The Blues Boss  Blues Encore
Irene Reid      Movin out the neighborhood      Movin Out       Savant
Dinah washington        Blowtop Blues   Dinah Washington’s
finest hour     Verve
Dinah Washington        Baby, get lost  Urban Blues masters
Rhino
Big Joe Duskin  Get out of my way       Big Joe Jump’s again
Yellowdog Records
Chuck Willis    I feel so bad   Urban Blues masters     Rhino
Fillmore Slim   Faster than time        The Game        Mountain Top
Productions
Wliie Big Eyes Smith and The Juke Joint Rockers Hold
it right there  Bluesin it      Electro-Fi
Hot Shot Love   Wolf Call Boogie        Blues Harmonica Masters
Rhino
Champion Jack Dupree    Rub a little boogie     Blues From Up
the country     Delmark
Buddy Guy       Stone Crazy     The Blues Songbook      St Clair
Charles Caldwell        Hadn’t I been good to you       Not The
same Old Blues Crap III Fat Possum
Michael Powers  She’s about a mover     Onyx Root       Baryon
Kirk Fletcher/Janiva Magness    Little By Little        Shades
of Blue Delta Groove
Deborah Coleman Brick   I can’t lose    Blind Pig
Syl Johnson/Jimmie Vaughn       Rocket 88       35th anniversary
of The James Cotton Blues Band  Telarc
JW Williams and the Chi town hustlers   Love me with a
feeling A Trbute to magic sam   Evidence
Lafayette Leake Slow leake      Might is right! Yambo
Jimmy Rogers    Walking by myself       The Best of Chess Blues
Volume 1        Chess
Jimmy Reed      I ain’t got you Blues originals Rhino
Billy Boy Arnold        I was Fooled    Blues harmonica Masters
Rhino
Ann Cole and The Suburbans and her Orchestra    Got my
mojo working, but it just won’t work on you     Blues
Originals       Rhino
John Littlejohn Nowhere to lay my head  Slidin home
Arhoolie
Canned Heat     On the road again       The Blues Songbook      St
Clair
John Lee Hooker/Canned Heat     Peavine The Best of
Hooker and Heat EMI
The Paul Butterfield Blues Band Rule The road   Blues
fest. Blues of the 70’s Rhino
Jimi Hendrix    Catfish Blues   Blues   MCA
Johnny Winter   Mean town Blues Second Winter disc 2
Legacy
Robert Johnson  Walking blues   King of the Delta Blues
singers Columbia/ Legacy
Robert Johnson  Love in Vain    Blues Originals Rhino
Son House       American Defense        Heroes of the blues     Shout!
Texas Alexander Broken Yo Yo    The Story of the blues
Legacy
Skip James      Hard Time Killing Floor Blues   Heroes of the
blues   Shout!
Robert Jr. Lockwood     Steady Rollin Man       Steady Rollin
Man     Delmark
Little Willie Anderson  Lester leaps in Swinging the
blues   Earwig
Liz Mandeville Greeson  The Friendly stranger   Earwig’s
20th Anniversary Collection     Earwig
Louis Myers     Wiggle Tail     Tell My story movin     Earwig
Billy Boy Arnold        I Wish you would        Back where I belong
Alligator
Pete Brown/Phil Ryan    Rocks in my bed Knights of the
blues table     Viceroy/WEA
Savoy Brown     Mr Downchild    The Savoy Brown Collection
Deram
Smokin Joe Kubek/Bnois King     Walk on Take your best
shot    Bullseye
Smokin Joe Kubek/Bnois King     Healthy Mama    Roadhouse
Research        Blind Pig
Jimmy D Lane    Salina  It’s Time       APO