New Blues Movie Out Today

P.W. Fenton pwfenton@p-dub.com
Fri Nov 5 19:32:31 EST 2004

At 04:48 PM 11/5/2004 -0600, c. n. wrote:
>I see that you've conveniently left out your original quote. Clever. Who
>said Krispy Kremes dulled the senses....you're as sharp as ever. Spinning
>the facts faster than your buddies over at FOX. Just to prove it, I'll ask
>you to explain to the zellers just how and what part of my statement is
>"simply wrong." Go ahead wise one, you've got the floor, and Dick's
>attention...so knock yourself out (i can't wait to hear this one).    chuck

I hope you didn't have to wait too long.

Your statement is simply wrong, as in... wrong minded, inspired solely by a
personal bitterness.

You see, whether or not I considered that there may not be any mournful
"polkas" when I made my original post is not an actual issue worth
discussing here.  The issue is that, despite the fact that you understood
the larger point I was making and probably agree with it, you seized upon
an element in my post that you thought you could discredit.  For you,
discrediting me was the important issue, not that the Blues has been too
long, and too often mischaracterized as "mournful".

That is what was "simply wrong" about your statement.  I don't think I
needed to explain it to the zellers.  They are well aware of your
proclivities.  You don't do much at all to conceal them.

P.W. Fenton
New Port Richey, FL
http://BluesLand.Net - A comprehensive network of Blues related resources