Playlist: 5/30/4 Sunday Morning Blues WYHY-FM Rockford, IL

USBLUE5@aol.com USBLUE5@aol.com
Sun May 30 20:31:49 EDT 2004

Glenn Davis / Blues on the Radio / Bone Apetit / Moonfish (theme song)
Muddy Waters / I’m a King Bee / King Bee / Epic-Legacy
-
Charles Wilson / You Belong to Me / If Heartaches Were Nickels / Delmark
Guitar Shorty / A Little Less Conversation / Watch Your Back / Alligator
-
Curtis Salgado / Help Me through the Day / Strong Suspicion / Shanachie
Byther Smith / Killing Floor / Hold That Train / Delmark
-
Brian Kramer & The Couch Lizards / No Regrets / No Regrets / Armadillo
Larry Taylor / Blues, Hard Luck & Trouble / They Were in This House / AV
Records
-
James Cotton & Dave Alvin / Stealin’ Stealin’ / Baby, Don’t You Tear my
Clothes / Telarc
Alvin Lee / Let’s Boogie / Alvin Lee in Tennessee / Rainman
11 A.M.
Deborah Coleman / Love’s like Rain / What about Love? / Telarc
Pat Boyack / Ain’t That a Shame / Voices from the Street / Doc Blues
-
Ernie & The Po’Boys / Thinkin Drinkin Blues / In the Studio on the Stage /
Local
Lil’ Ed and Dave Weld with the Imperial Flames / Combination Boogie / Keep on
Walkin’ / Earwig
Eddie King / Walk Right on In / Another Cow’s Dead / Roesch Records
-
Lil’ Ed and the Blues Imperials / Never Miss Your Water / Heads Up! /
Alligator
Sean Costello / You Can’t Win with a Losing Hand / Moanin’ for Molasses /
Landside
-
Johnny Drummer / I’m Gonna Sell my Cadillac, Buy Myself a Mule / Unleaded
Blues / Earwig
Jimmy Burns / Back to the Delta / Back to the Delta / Delmark
-
Larry McCray / Blues Is my Business / Believe It / Magnolia
-
Lazy Lester / I Love You Baby / Blues Stop Knockin’ / TMG-Antone’s

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WYHY 95.3 FM
2830 Sandy Hollow Road