The Jackie Payne Steve Edmonson Band

Maureen Hayes jesse@NETEZE.COM
Tue May 25 11:55:00 EDT 2004

Nice write up and it was great to see that they really do care about the
blues in Tucson!!
I didn't know all that about you, Steve. New about Jackie but not you!!
great stuff.

I too love AZ and yes, there's a hoppin' blues scene there. In Phoenix,
especially!! I'm in it when ever I visit my son. "Char's has The Blues" is
a cool spot as is Rhythm Room.
Jackie's voice is a toe-curler, for sure. the whole band is a class act.

I'm listening to the net radio blues show, Smokestack Lightenin', and on
comes Aerosmith's, 'Roadrunner' version and Tyler needs to keep that voice
in rock. Not impressed AT ALL with that bobo cd.
Sorry, just had to throw that in there since it came on.

Thanks for sharin' that article Steve and see you soon!
Maureen