Playlist: 5/23/04 Caf é Blues WSMU 91.1fm

PJ Santiago pjsantiago@COMCAST.NET
Mon May 24 18:05:54 EDT 2004

Playlist:  5/23/04 Café Blues WSMU 91.1fm Sundays 5-9pm
U-Mass Dartmouth
285 Old Westport Rd.
N. Dartmouth, MA  02747
www.wsmu.org

Tonight’s show featured songs by E.C. Scott who is appearing at the
Newport Blues Cafe May 28th and 29th.
Tonight's host: PJ Santiago
artist/song/album/label
5: 00 pm
Smokin Joe Kubek with B'nois King/I Need More/Roadhouse Research/Blind Pig
R-Eric Clapton/It Hurts Me Too & I'm Tore Down/From the Cradle/Reprise
Hound Dog Taylor/Sadie/Release the Hound/Alligator
Michael Coleman/Help Me/Do Your Thing/Delmark
Luther Allison/You Been Teasin Me/Soul Fixin Man/Alligator
Michelle Willson/title track/So Emotional/Bullseye Blues
Big Jack Johnson/I Wanna Know/All The Way Back/MC
Koko Taylor/Put The Pot On/Force of Nature/Alligator
Lurrie Bell/West Side Woman/Mercurial Son/Delmark
6:00 pm
Rod Piazza & the Mighty Flyers/Big Blues Party/Keepin It Real/Blind Pig
Chris Fitz Band/Hug You Squeeze You/This is My Church/CFB
Jimmie Vaughan/Like A King/Out There/Epic
Louisana Red/Blue Evening/Different Shade of Red/Severn
Tinsley Ellis/Me Without You/The Hard Way/Telarc
Guitar Shorty/I've Been Workin/Watch Your Back/Alligator
Byther Smith/So Mean To Me/Hold That Train/Delmark
Deborah Coleman/Crazy/Livin on Love/Blind Pig
Aerosmith/Never Loved a Girl/Honkin on Bobo/Columbia
JW Jones Band/You Can't Fool Me/My Kind of Evil/Northern Blues
Bellevue Cadillac/Prozac/Prozac Nation/inde
Jr. Watson/House Party/If I had a Genie/Heart & Soul
Lynwood Slim/I'm To Blame/Soul Feet/Atomic Theory
7:00 pm
Henry Butler/Jump to the Music/Homeland/Basin Street
Janiva Magness/How Much Longer is that Train Gonna Blow/Use What You
Got/Blues Leaf
R-Wynonnie Harris/That's The Stuff You Gotta Watch/Everybody Boogie/Delmark
Vipers/Ups & Downs/Good Times Live/Vipertoons
E.C. Scott/If I Can Borrow Some of Your Love/The Other Side of Me/Black Bud
E.C. Scott/That'll Do Man/The Other Side of Me/Black Bud
E.C. Scott/title track/The Other Side of Me/Black Bud
E.C. Scott/Steppin Out on a Saturday Night/Hard Act to Follow/Blind Pig
Eric Sardinas/Texola/Devil's Train/Evidence
R-Johnny Winter/The Sun is Shining/Live in NYC 97/Pointblank
George Thorogood & the Destroyers/Can't Be Satisfied/Boogie People/EMI
Tangle Eye/Parchman Blues/Alan Lomax Southern Journey Remixed/Zoe
8:00 pm
John Lee Hooker/Boogie Mabel/Face to Face/Eagle
James Blood Ulmer/Come On (Let the Good Times Roll)/No Escape From the
Blues/Hyena
Bill Perry/title track/Crazy Kind of Life/Blind Pig
Mike Morgan & the Crawl/Frankie's Blues/Live in Dallas/Severn
Anson Funderberg & the Rockets/Hoodoo Party/Which Way is Texas?/Rounder
Roy Gaines/The Hustle is On/I Got the T-Bone Walker Blues/Groove Note
Downchild Blues Band/Tramp/A Matter of Time, the Downchild Collection/Blue
Wave