NBC: Digi-we-do, digi-we-don't-do

Chuck Winans UnoBlues@aol.com
Sun May 23 22:50:18 EDT 2004

I've been watching this thread develop over the past 24 hours as I've been
recovering from a 48-hour flu bug.  Let me reiterate that Jef Jaisun and I are
and always will be comrades in arms where photography is concerned, regardless
of who is shooting what style or what format, digital, film, Canon, Nikon or
otherwise.

Jef Jaisun is a tremendously talented performance photographer of the highest
order.  Some people think I'm pretty good, too, but my hat's off to all those
who came before me who have intentionally or inadvertently tought me
everything I know about taking pictures.  I count Jef in that group, along with Dick
Waterman, Ernest Withers, Paul Natkin, Joe Rosen, Jimmy Fraher, Susan
Greenberg, Scott Allen and the late Raeburn Flerlage among others.

My hat's off to every single one of them.  If it wasn't for what they do, I
could never do what I do.  Period.

Chuck Winans, President
Portraits In Performance Photography, Inc.
Chicago, Illinois
EMAIL: UnoBlues@aol.com
WEBSITE: www.pipphotography.com
RECIPIENT: 2003 Blues Foundation