PLAYLIST: The South Side 5-23-04 KHSU-FM Arcata, CA

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Sat May 22 16:09:41 EDT 2004

Playlist for The South Side  5-23-04
Friday 8 to 10pm  KHSU-FM 90.5 Arcata
KHSR-FM Crescent City-Brookings
Blues and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis

http://www.thesouthside.org

Artist | Track | Release | Label

Dave Specter | Texas Top | Speculatin' | Delmark
Marty Grebb | Hen House | Blues for a Rotten Afternoon | Telarc
Terry Evans | A Lover Like You | Puttin' It Down | Audioquest
Luther Allison | Bad News is Coming | Bad News is Coming | Motown
Rod Piazza+Mighty Flyers | Just Like a Woman | Keepin' It Real | Blind Pig
Eugene Hideaway Bridges | Won't Cry No More | Jump the Joint | Armadillo
Dave Specter | What's Your Angle | Blueplicity | Delmark
Lonnie Brooks | Crash Head On Into Love | Let's Talk it Over | Delmark
James Cotton | Straighten Up Baby | Mighty Long Time | Antone's
Magic Sam | Call Me if You Need Me | West Side Guitar | Paula
Otis Rush | All Your Love | Cobra Recordings | Paula
Larry Davis | Texas Flood | Blues Classics | Chess/MCA
   Hour Two
Dave Specter | Get Back Home | Left Turn on Blue | Delmark
Johnny Sansone | Give Me a Dollar | Crescent City Moon | Bullseye
James Harman | Alibi, Reason Why | Lonesome Moon Trance | Pacific Blues
Johnny Adams | Imitation of Love | The Real Me | Rounder
Ike & Tina Turner | It's Gonna Work Out Fine | Best of | Sue
Bo-Keys | Under the Table | The Royal Sessions | Yellow Dog
Paul Brasch | Keep My Place at the Table | Find My Way | Burnside
Brian Kramer | Old Photograph | No Regrets | Armadillo
Golden Wheeler | Good Lover | Low Blows | Rooster Blues
Dave Specter | Things I'd Do for You | Bluebird Blues | Delmark
Pat Boyack | Misery | Voices from the Street | Doc Blues
Albert King | You Threw Your Love On Me | Years Gone By | Stax
Dave Specter | Haleiwa Shuffle | Speculatin' | Delmark

mail
KHSU-FM
The South Side
1 Harpst Street