Possible Virus

Walter Potter maxdog-blues-l@comcast.net
Tue May 18 16:57:27 EDT 2004

Attachments are not allowed on Blues-L so don't open it. Delete.
Attachments aren't allowed to prevent viruses from being spread and to
keep the size volume low. Obviously the FROM: address was spoofed.

--
maxdog
co-listowner, Blues-L

"Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects." -Will Rogers

http://www.thehungersite.com - http://www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
http://www.thechildhealthsite.com - http://www.therainforestsite.com
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com