Mike Bloomfield

Son Lewis Sonlewis1@aol.com
Thu May 13 11:23:11 EDT 2004

In a message dated 5/13/2004 10:34:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Chefoblues@aol.com writes:
Got my first copy on LP in late 60's, got it for the first time on CD a few
years ago, still one of my favs...classic stuff, haven't seen Super Session II
anywhere for a while; wonder if it's still being distributed?
Do you mean "The Live Adventures's of...." recorded at the Fillmore?  That is
out there available on CD along with some other CD from the same performance
featuring some out-takes and additional unreleased songs as "The Lost Session"
(or something like that...)

Bloomfield is also featured on piano (he was actually pretty good, too) on
"Grape Jam", a special LP that was packaged with Moby Grape's "Wow" album (their
second) and he played piano on a couple of John Hammond's early electric
releases on Vanguard.

Son Lewis
Blues Vocalist/Guitarist
www.sonlewis.com