The Ever So Gracious and Ever So Humble Mr. Dick Waterman

Walter Potter maxdog-blues-l@comcast.net
Sun May 2 12:09:41 EDT 2004

I bought the Junior Wells Story on DVD last week and lo and behold, there was Dick Waterman in it. It's a decent DVD if anyone is interested but I would have liked to have seen more older footage. Guess you can't have everything.
--
maxdog