ITIN:

ChicagoBlues1991@aol.com ChicagoBlues1991@aol.com
Tue Jan 27 00:13:43 EST 2004

Hello Peepers,

Ok,this time I'M the a-hole posting his own itinerary.  But the truth is,
there always seems to be a lot of people from this list who contact me offlist
asking where I'm playing  when they come to town.

CB91's upcoming live blues schedule:

Friday, Jan. 30 - Mr. Cecil's California Ribs (Sherman Oaks, CA) - with Mary
Dukes
Sunday, Feb. 15 - Culver City Civic Center (Culver City, cA) - with Mary Dukes
Sunday, Feb. 22 - Martini Blues (Huntington Beach, CA) - with Dangerous Darryl
Friday, Feb. 27 - Sapphire Lounge (Alhambra, CA) - with Mary Dukes
Friday, March 5 - Avignone (Montrose, CA) - with Dangerous Darryl
Sunday, March 7 - .705 Club (Hermosa Beach, CA) - with Mary Dukes
Sunday, March 21 - Steve's BBQ (Uptown Whittier, CA) - with Dangerous Darryl
Saturday, March 27 - UCLA (West LA, CA) - with Mary Dukes
Tuesday, March 30 - Eagle's Nest (Lawndale, CA) - with Dangerous Darryl
Thursday, April 1 - Cinema Bar (Culver City, CA) - with Dangerous Darryl
Friday, April 2 - Residuals (Studio City, CA) - Dangerous Darryl
Saturday, April 3 - Steve's BBQ (Uptown Whittier, CA) - with Mary Dukes
Thursday, April 8 - Littlejohn's (Downey, CA) - with Mary Dukes
Friday, April 9 - Player's Club (Costa Mesa, CA) - with Mary Dukes
Friday, April 16 - Littlejohn's (Downey, CA) - with Dangerous Darryl
Friday, April 23 - Big Fish (Glendale, CA) - with Dangeours Darryl

Thanks,
CB