NEW SHOW! Smokestack Lightnin' Dot Com 0454

Norman Thompson nthompsonjr@cfl.rr.com
Sun Jan 25 13:52:34 EST 2004

THE NEW SHOW IS UP!-Smokestack Lightnin' Blues Radio is currently web-casting for your listening pleasure its newest 3 hour Blues Special (#0454 -recorded 12/14/03). The internet version of Smokestack Lightnin' is now comprised of selected sets digitally recorded during our live broadcasts on WUCF 89.9FM in Orlando.  The URL is

http://www.smokestacklightnin.com.

We know you enjoy listening to the archived version of Smokestack Lightnin'. Now you can enjoy even more new and original blues programming by tuning into Smokestack Lightnin' live on WUCF each Saturday night at 8PM Eastern Standard Time (USA). The direct WUCF stream utilizes RealPlayer software just like our archived show. The sound quality is excellent.

The WUCF URL can be found on our webpage at http://www.smokestacklightnin.com along with an explanation of times you can access the show live. Thank you for listening. The Smokestack Team

P.S. If you would like a playlist for this show just respond to this e-mail and ask for it.