NBC: CBS censors political ad

Bruce Bears bearszac@earthlink.net
Sat Jan 24 10:09:22 EST 2004

Bizzarre!!! There must be more to this story.. I can't believe that they are
censoring this because of content.. The spot may be thought provoking, but
its' certainly not controversial. Perhaps there is someone at CBS who will
proivide an answer? Perhaps there is some dipute over the fee for running
it? If they are censoring it for content, then we are in worse trouble than
I thought.. Unbelievable.

Bruce Bears