PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 1/10/04

David Carrigan papajoe61@hotmail.com
Sat Jan 10 22:15:21 EST 2004

My show #295. Today's show was part 2 of the past year in review. Thanx to
all
the artists and labels that supported us in 2003.

Saturdays 3-7P on 90FM - the only alternative!

Papajoe (David Carrigan)
Blues Cafe'
101 CAC WWSP Reserve Street UWSP
Stevens Point WI 54481

January 10, 2004
Muddy Waters /Everything's Gonna be Alright /Muddy Mississippi Waters Live
/Sony
Little Walter /Just Keep Lovin' Her /South Side Chicago Blues /Delmark
Johnny Shines /Two Trains Runnin' /Skull and Crossbones Blues /Hightone
Earl Hooker /Dynamite /Meat & Gravy from Bea & Baby /Sanctuary
Homesick James /My Kind of Woman /Meat & Gravy from Bea & Baby /Sanctuary
Chris Thomas King /Come on in My Kitchen /The Roots /21st Century
Otis Taylor /Comb Your Brown Hair /Truth is Not Fiction /Telarc
Otis Rush /I Can't Quit You Baby /American Folk Blues Fest '62-'66 /Hip-O
Eugene Hideaway Bridges /Take Home Pay /Jump  the Joint /Armadillo
Roy Gaines /Dangerous /First TB Album /Black Gold
Teeny Tucker /Trouble /First Class Woman /Hot Rod
Bobby Bland /My Sunday's Coming Soon /Blues at Midnight /Malaco
Jay McShann / One Woman's Man /Goin' to Kansas City /Stony Plain
Big Joe Williams /I'm Tired /I Got Wild! /Delmark
R.L. Burnside /Skinny Woman /First Recordings /Fat Possum
Big Walter /Little Boy Blue /Harmonica Blues v2 '46-'52 /Fremeaux
Frank Edwards /Live My Baby /Harmonica Blues v2 '46-'52 /Fremeaux
Fruteland Jackson /Sometimes Bad Man Blues /Blues 2.0 /Electro-Fi
Guy Davis /Saturday Blues /Chocolate to the Bone /Red House
Nathan James /Promenade Breakdown /This Road is Mine /Pacific Blues
Scott Perry /Ragtime Millionaire /Hero Worship /self
Taj Mahal /Let the Four Winds Blow /Blues with a Feeling /Private Music
Roy Roberts /Touched by an Angel /Daylight with a Flashlight /Rock House
Cannonballs /Mother Don't Think I'm an Angel /Portland's Genuine Blues
/Allegro
Radiotones /title track /Bound to Ride /Buzz
Rockin' Highliners /Quiet Man /Sputnik Cafe' /Severn
Big Dave McLean /Johnny Tornado /Blues from the Middle /Stony Plain
Greg Fingers Taylor /I Want My Fleetwood Back /HiFi Baby /Warehouse Creek
James Harman /It's Yo' World /Lonesome Moon Trance /Pacific Blues
Kim Wilson /title track /Lookin' for Trouble! /M.C.
Gene Taylor /This World /self titled /Pacific Blues
Big Bill Morganfield /Whiskey /Blues in the Blood /Blind Pig
Steve Guyger /I Thought I Heard /Past Life Blues /Severn
Al Copley /Someday /Jump on It /One Mind
Robben Ford /Lovin' Cup /Authorized Bootleg /Blue Thumb
Derek Trucks /Elvin /Soul Serenade /Columbia
Joe Bonamassa /Left Overs /Blues Deluxe /Medalist Entertainment
Kenny Traylor /Same Old News /Tribute /Top Cat
Lee Shot Williams /Juke Joint Slide /Get Down Tonight! /Ecko
Terry Evans /Bald Head /Live Like a Hurricane /Audioquest
Nick Curran /She's Gone /Doctor Velvet /Blind Pig
E.G. Kight /Let the Blues Move You /Southern Comfort /Blue South
Dorothy Moore /Misty Blue /Gittin' Down Live /Farish Street
R.L. Burnside /Bad Luck City /No Monkeys on This Train /Hightone
MS Fred McDowell /My Baby Don't Treat Me Like Human Kind /Heritage of the
Blues /Hightone
Pinetop Perkins /Five Long Years /Complete Hightone Sessions /Hightone
Otis Spann /Who's Out There? /I Wanna Go Home /Hightone
Magic Sam /Easy Baby /Ultimate Blues Album /Fuel 2000
Michael Burks /title track /I Smell Smoke /Alligator
Jimmy Thackery /Apache' /Guitar /Blind Pig
Canned Heat /That Fat Cat /Friends in the Can /Fuel 2000
J.T. Ross /Top Hat /Loaded /South Side
David Wilcox /Hot Hot Papa /Rockin' Boogie /Stony Plain
Sonny Landreth /Ol' Lady Luck /The Road We're On /Sugar Hill
Charley Patton /Stone Pony Blues /Story of the Blues /Columbia

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software  optimizes dial-up to the max!