talk about doing nothing for me...

c. n. cnevitt@hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 09:14:40 EST 2004

As a Big Eared zeller just opined in private mail which was in total
agreement with my take, suggested that I give Hi Tide Harris a listen, so I
did. He was right, Hi-Tide IS the shitzel!! It's been awhile since I had
heard his name, in fact I thought he had passed. Now, here IS an artist
that, if talent means anything, should be on one of those bigger blues
labels. But that's just me...
chuck

Hi Tide samples:
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/hitide