Happy New Years. BUSTED

Fred Dabney fdabney@nmsu.edu
Thu Jan 1 00:42:38 EST 2004

It's about 45 minutes before midnight here in South Louisiana and with that
I would like to wish everyone a very happy New Year. I suppose that if you
are at home at this time with nothing to do but browse around on the net
then your life is about as exciting as mine. Don't be embarrassed to
respond, I can't be the only boring person here.

New Years eve at home alone........ Now that's the BLUES.

Meanwhile, I'm on the air, live from NPR for their coast to coast jazz
celebration.

At about 1:30 am eastern, we'll go to Denver for a segment featuring
Shemekia Copeland from the studios of KUVO to celebrate the new
year in the mountain time zone.

It could be worse, trust me.

Fred D.