ITIN: Tanya Michelle, Sonny-Boy, The King Mixers, Jarrard Anthony, Shaun Bindley

Cookie Holley cookieholley@tymewyse.com
Thu Oct 30 23:27:30 EST 2003

Trick or Treat and things so sweet like some good ole
fashion chocolate from your chocolate nubian princess
of love. Be safe as you party this halloween weekend!
and be sure to stop in to see your sweet sister of
love!

This is this weeks schedule of music for your
chocolate nubian princess of love. Be sure to check
the website for gigs, mp3's and more available at
www.tanyamichelle.com
peace and love TM

tues 10/28 @ the village lantern 9pm till 1am bleecker
and sullivan NYC

wed 10/30 @ sessions 73 with the yazmin all stars 9pm
till 12mid 1st ave and 73rd nyc, then late night at
the red lion bleecker and thompson 1am till 4am

fri 10/31 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!! @ Oddfellas Hoboken NJ
9pm till 1am then late night at the Bitterend with
Days of Wild 1:30am till they kick us out!

sat 11/01 Athe the Roadhouse in Rye NY for a special
show for DJ Steve 9pm till ????

sun 11/02 yazmin acoustic at Del Frisco's 6th ave and
55th across from radio city music hall 8pm

tues 11/4 @ Village lantern 11pm till 2am

wed 11/5 @ red lion 10pm till 1am

Be there and feel the spirit from the love warriors
GUy Fritz and B!!!!

"Hows it get any better than that?"

if you shoot for the moon and miss you'll still be
amongst the stars...
love TM

**********************************************************************************************************************

HaHaHa Sonnyboy is doing an Alternative Soul night every Thursday in
November  @ The Stinger Club, 241 Grand St. Williamsburg Brooklyn. It
will be a party  every Thursday with a happy hour from 7:00 to 11:00
and a DJ spinning the best  of Neo Soul and Alternative Hip Hop. First
30 people are free and get free  Sonnyboy music.
http://www.sonny-boy.com

Hello Fiends,

This is our last one for the month. Come get subterranean and
celebrate
All Souls Day early with some dark, cabaret music. Happy Halloween!

Thurs Oct 30 - 9:30 pm
LA CAVE Steakhouse & Jazz Club
1695 Irvine Ave., Costa Mesa
21 & Over
Never a Cover

--
move on up,
R. Scott

First of all, People I want to say Thanks for all the love last week
at the first  Dream Music Consortium ! Everybody that came out thank
you. All the musicians thanks for coming and keep bringing your axes
to jam! Also thanks to River City Records and Croaker Spot for
sponsoring this weekly of soul music utopia. I didn’t get to speak
with you all individually last time, but keep coming so I can continue
meeting those out there who enjoy this soul music, great food, and
beautiful people .

See you tomorrow(10/29), same time(8pm), same price(FREE)same place,
Blues Café and Bistro (500 E. Marshall St. in Sixth St. Mkt place)
Richmond, Va. Keep coming and showing  that love.

Also make  sure to check a couple of sites where JA is featured this
month  www.saveoursoul.nl   (JA is Artist of the month, check the
interview), and if you haven’t seen the video for  Sweet Memories  it
is streaming on www.darkerthanblue.com. There will be a feature next
month so look out for that too.

And mos def. don’t forget WWW.JARRARDANTHONY.COM.  Pics from last week
will be up soon so keep checking for that. I appreciate all the
support ya’ll for real. Keep living, loving and dreaming.

For more info contact Reeda:804-437-7721

The Melbourne Hotel
Friday October 31
Blindog & the Reverend plus Shakey Shaun's Intemperate Few

Concert Calender
Thursday November 13
Harper Cd Launch "Way Down Deep Inside"
Melbourne Hotel

Saturday November 15
Jazz & Blues Bar
Shakey Shaun's Intemperate Few

Friday November 21
Dutch Tilders plus Blindog & The Reverend

Cheers
Shaun

Cookie Holley
http://bumpNgrindRecords.com/