ADMIN: new members

Walter Potter maxdog-blues-l@comcast.net
Mon Oct 27 12:01:53 EST 2003

The King Biscuit Time magazine with Glenn Weiser's article about Blues-L
has hit the streets. I expect that we will pick up some new members as a
result, which is great. I ask that the current listmembers please make
the new members welcome and PLEASE show some restraint before ripping a
newbie a new one because they make a faux pas or say something you
disagree with. Give them time to settle in. Tolerance is a good thing.
--
maxdog

"Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects." -Will Rogers

http://www.thehungersite.com - http://www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
http://www.thechildhealthsite.com - http://www.therainforestsite.com
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com