Playlist: 10/26/3 Sunday Morning Blues WYHY-FM Rockford, IL

USBLUE5@aol.com USBLUE5@aol.com
Sun Oct 26 19:01:39 EST 2003

10 A.M.
Glenn Davis / Blues on the Radio / Bone Apetit / Moonfish (theme song)
Buddy Guy / Lucy Mae Blues / Blues Singer / Silvertone
-
Geoff Achison / Me and My Baby / Chasing My Tail / Jupiter
Robben Ford / Cannonball Shuffle (for Freddie King) / Keep On Running /
Concord
-
Van Morrison / Too Many Myths / What's Wrong with this Picture? / Blue Note
Joe Moss / Need Your Love / Monster Love / 212 Records
-
Detroit Junior / If I Hadn't Been High / Living Chicago Blues: Volume IV /
Alligator
Detroit Junior / I'm So Unhappy / 8 Hands on 88 Keys - Chicago Blues Piano
Masters / The Sirens Records
Detroit Junior / Boogie Blues / Turn Up the Heat / Blue Suit
-
Paul Rishell and Annie Raines / Michigan Water / Live at the W.C. Handy Blues
Awards, volume 1 / Tone-Cool
Lady Bianca / Teach Me How to Boogie Like You / All by Myself / Magic-O
Records
-
11 A.M.
Chris Cain / Double Dose / Hall of Shame / Blue Rock'It
-
Paul Reddick & The Sidemen / Pearl River Blues / Rattlebag / Kingnote
Jimmy Burns / I Want to Kiss You / Back to the Delta / Delmark
-
Clarence Bucaro / Georgia Peach / Sweet Corn / Burnside
Corey Harris / Downhome Sophisticate / Downhome Sophisticate / Rounder
-
The Groove Hogs / Baby's Gone / Wrong Side of the Street / Trawf  Records
Ronnie Baker Brooks / Do You Love Me Baby? / Take Me Witcha / Watchdog
-
Dave Spector / Blues A-La-King / Speculatin' / Delmark
Nick Moss & The Flip Tops / Do You Know / Count Your Blessings / Blue Bella
-
Frank Morey / Blame It on the Devil / The Delmark Sessions / Delmark
Chick Willis / Won't Give Up / I Won't Give Up / DSS
-
Teeny Tucker / Party My Blues Away / First Class Woman / Hot Rod Music
Johnny B. Moore / Matchbox Blues / Rockin' in the Same Old Boat / Delmark

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WYHY 95.3 FM
2830 Sandy Hollow Road