Jonny (Lang) be Good

Joe K jrk02@GO.COM
Tue Oct 14 11:09:10 EDT 2003

While I don't really challange the comment below, it does make me wonder
about Michael Bloomfield who grew up wealthy and was inspired to play the
blues. I call his music Blues, do you? I bet there are similar stories
somewhere in between too... I don't know how today's generation of white
and black bluesman grew up, but I bet many were middle class. Did Bonnie
Raitt have hard knocks? I dunno.

>>Hard knocks is what makes the blues No real blues man ever got a break
unless he made it himself. These knocks might make Johnny a better or Real
blues man Someday!. Guitar Mac