Speaking of BB King

P.W. Fenton pwfenton@p-dub.com
Thu Oct 9 19:41:09 EDT 2003

At 07:25 PM 10/9/2003 -0400, c.n. wrote:
>It's also my__opinion__that B.B. didn't get choked up over the idea that
>white kids were simply into his music, but rather that he had realized
>that not all of them were racist, peckerwood rednecks, full of all the
>hurtful, hateful things he had to work so hard to come out alive on the
>other end from.  chuck

I personally think that B.B. was indeed choked up about reaching an
audience he never dreamed he would mean anything to.   And as if that
wasn't heartbreaking and tragic enough, I think your assessment proves what
a twisted "ain't I the great white boy" guilt ridden poser you are...
;^)  (isn't that how you do it? add a smiley to make O.K.?)

P.W. Fenton
New Port Richey, FL
http://BluesLand.Net - A comprehensive network of Blues related resources

Dick Waterman's Blues Photo T-Shirts http://p-dub.com/Jinx/