Playlist: BluesBeat,#469, 10-10-03

BluesBeat Radio bluesbeat@waltech.com.au
Thu Oct 9 09:53:36 EDT 2003

BluesBeat Playlist 469-10/10/03
The Latest And Best In Blues Music
5EFM FM 89.3 VICTOR HARBOR, 94.7 STRATHALBYN, 88.3 YANKALILLA S.A. - 120 minutes "The sound of the Fleurieu"
3HOT-FM 106.7 MILDURA, 90.7 ROBINVALE & WENTWORTH VIC, 87.8 COOMEALLA NSW. - 60 minutes
RealAudio on the web Thursday from 11pm(Melbourne/Sydney time) 1300 GMT/UTC (1st Hour only) http://www.hotfm.org.au
1st Hour only also heard Sunday Mornings on the Community Radio Network satellite 4:00-5:00am (EST)

Your Host: Geoff Pegler mailto:bluesbeat@waltech[remove before sending].com.au

Playlists can be viewed at http://www.waltech.com.au/bluesbeat/

To Join The BluesBeat Playlist weekly email list send a blank email to mailto:bluesbeat-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

VICTOR HARBOR AIR DATE 10-Oct-2003
CRN Satellite AIR DATE 19-Oct-2003

      Seq Track Artist Track Title Album Title Country Year Label Label Number Length
      0 01 Steve White & The Barstool Pigeons  BluesBeat Intro Theme Intro USA 2000 Sugar Beat
      http://www.stonehutmusic.com   00:35
      1 01 Nuno Mindelis  You Better Believe It Twelve Hours Brazil 2003 Beast Music
      http://www.bluesbeat.com.au   04:12
      2 08 Fletcher, Kirk Club Zanzibar Shades Of Blue USA  Cross Cut Records
      http://www.crosscut.de  CCD11076 03:27
      3 16 The Simon Kinny Lewis Band  The Blues Had A Baby Young Rider Blues Australia October 3003 Black Market Music
      http://www.blackmarketmusic.com.au  BMM 277.2 04:05
      4 05 Harpoon Every Girl I See Harpoon Australia 2002 Harpoon
      http://www.barryharvey.com  HAR-001 03:43
      5 01 Robert Bradley & Blackwater Surprise All I Wanna Do Still Lovin' You USA 2003 Vanguard Records 824-2 promo 04:15
      6 13 John Hammond Judgment Day ( If I Had Possession Over Judgment Day) At The Crossroads: Blues of Robert Johnson USA 2003 Vanguard Records 79751-2 03:24
      7 03 Teeny Tucker Trouble First Class Woman USA 2003 Hot Rod Records
      http://www.hotrodrecords.com  HRM 2005 05:08
      8 01 Jimmy Burns Back To The Delta Back To The Delta USA 2003 Delmark
      http://www.delmark.com  DG-770 04:13
      9 04 Miss Candy You Treat Me So Bad Texas Soul Sisters USA 2003 Dialtone Records
      http://dialtone.home.texas.net  DT0009 03:40
      10 14 Molten Mike  Ain't Seen My Baby All Blues USA 2003 Raw Records
      http://www.bluesbeat.com.au  RRL 98772 03:09
      11 12 Wards Express One More Time Wire Fire Australia 2001 Full Moon Records
      http://www.fullmoonrecords.org  FMRCD 019 03:19
      12 13 Frank Goldwasser Feels Like Home Bluju USA 2003 Crosscut Records
      http://www.crosscut.de  11077 04:24
      13 03 Johnny B. Moore She Hit Me From The Blind Side Rockin' In The Same Old Boat USA 2003 Delmark
      http://www.delmark.com  DG-769 03:23
      14 06 Willie Lomax Blues Revue Long Day Blues Give Me Back My Teeth USA 1996 Big Boss
      http://www.bigbossblues.com  BB96001 03:49
      15 08 Willie Lomax Blues Revue Blues For Ronnie Best Blues Money Can Buy USA 2003 Big Boss
      http://www.bigbossblues.com  BB03003 02:36
      16 03 Harper  I Know Way Down Deep Inside Australia 2003 Only Blues Music
      http://www.onlybluesmusic.com  HARP 004 03:39
      17 02 Robben Ford  Over My Head Keep on Running USA 2003 Concord Records
      http://www.concordrecords.com  CCD-2187-2 03:27
      18 08 Cool Disposition  Jumpin' In The Heart Of Town Safe In Sound New Zealand 2001 Riff Raff Records
      mailto:riffraffrecords@paradise.net.nz   02:00
      19 05 Peter Gelling  Nobody's Fault But Mine Fortune Australia 2003 Bent Notes
      http://www.bentnotes.com  04 04:08
      20 11 The Groove Kings  My Girlfriend's Girlfriend Chase The Ace Australia 2003 Tweed Tone Records
      mailto:info@thegroovekings.com.au  IMOLW-TTR-001 02:34
      21 04 Grant Dermody  Standing At The Judgement Crossing That River USA 2003 Independent  04:00
      22 11 Lauren Sheehan  The Monkey & The Engineer Some Old Lonesome Day USA 2003 Independent  02:09
      23 07 Chris Smither  Call Time Train Home USA 2003 Hightone
      http://www.hightone.com  HCD 8158 03:35
      24 09 Johnny Mack  My Baby's Out There Gave Myself The Blues USA 2003 Top Cat Records
      http://www.topcatrecords.com  TC-0303 03:24
      25 02 Joe Moss  Love Me Baby Monster Love USA 2003 212 Records 657 575 0006 2 04:52
      26 02 Michael Burks One More Chance I Smell Smoke USA 2003 Alligator
      http://www.shock.com.au  ALCD 4892 03:41

+Denotes New to BluesBeat #Denotes Blues CD of The Week

BluesBeat proudly uses Music Collector from Collectorz.com  http://www.collectorz.com/?a=stonehut to prepare our playlists.

If you wish to be removed from this playlist email,  please advise.
Cds & Bio material welcomed for use on BluesBeat.
Geoff Pegler
BluesBeat
PO Box 1008
Victor Harbor SA 5211, Australia
5EFM Victor Harbor, 3HOT-FM Mildura, CRN Satellite
mailto:bluesbeat@waltech[remove before sending].com.au

Subscribe to the weekly BluesBeat playlist email list by sending a blank email to-
bluesbeat-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Reporting to Living Blues monthly chart,Roots Music Report,Roots Music Report,Blues-dj,Blues-L,Blues-Oz,AMRAP and all supplying labels.