jonny lang = $34.50 ?

c. n. cnevitt@hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 04:45:59 EDT 2003

>From: "IronManCurtis.com" <ironman@ironmancurtis.com>
>Chuck, how about I send you my $34.50 and you spend it on a remedial
>reading
>course?  I never said I liked his music, nor that I liked bleeding
>eardrums,
>nor that I think it's particularly fair.  I just know how the marketplace
>works.

Well Mike, so far the blues-l marketplace has responded with a (nearly)
resounding "too high." (the price, not you). Perhaps eventually someone will
bodly step forward to say, "Hell yeah, he's worth $35!" It's not totally
inconceivable....because, as you know, that's "how the marketplace works,"
aka "There's a sucker born every minute."         chuck

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month
(depending on the local service providers in your area).
https://broadband.msn.com