Word-wrapping on posts

Christopher Burger cburger3001@YAHOO.COM
Mon Oct 6 21:26:07 EDT 2003

Thanks for mentioning this pet-peeve, Mr. Dabney. I find that half-way
through scrolling rightward on such posts, I start to guage whether it's
even worth the trouble. Some prominent posters sometimes have this problem,
as well as using exotic fonts or something that (for me) results in some
weird looking posts.

I noticed sometime ago that if I respond directly from my Yahoo account
(instead I usually go right from the List site), then this is when that
long rightward scroll occurs. I've tried to avoid this, for the sake of
everyone....

-C.B.

http://www.lsoft.com