Eastwood's Piano Blues a disappointment"

Christopher Burger cburger3001@YAHOO.COM
Mon Oct 6 11:24:35 EDT 2003

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 08:40:39 -0500, J.J. Perry <jjperry@bluemarble.net>
wrote:
I bet there's more than one person involved in this
>series thinking, "Why did I even bother?"

Yeah, sure, but they but if you *don't* get your ass handed back to you
after taking on something like monumental like jazz or the blues, then
you've done something wrong.

I applaud the effort, but still wonder why the Ron Weinstocks, the Dick
Watermans, the Scott Dirks, the Jim O'Neals of the blues world weren't at
least made mandatory technical advisors for all the films? Their input
could be taken or not, but it might would have to be heard.

We can dream, anyway.

-CB