if your mother happens to ask you...

c.n. cnevitt@HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 4 08:14:14 EDT 2003

If your mother, or well intentioned Aunt, happens to call you up
asking, "What do you want for Christmas? I was thinking of getting you
that PBS Blues series. I saw it on sale at Best Buy for $129, would you
rather have that, or the money?  I know what I'd say' "Can you send it
to me Paypal?"

Not, mind you, that the series hasn't been enjoyable, but truely, except
for some of the vintage clips, especially the J.B. Lenoir stuff, I don't
see all that much that makes me want to own the whole set, or that would
compell me to watch them, if I did own them.    chuck