PLAYLIST:Smokestack Lightnin on WUCF 1/18/03

Norman Thompson nthompsonjr@cfl.rr.com
Sun Jan 19 13:58:08 EST 2003

PLAYLIST: Smokestack Lightnin' on WUCF, 89.9FM, Orlando, Florida, January 18, 2003 8PM-11PM

Artist/Song/CD/Label

TOP TEN

#10 Inner City Blues Band/You Got To Go/City Limits/Blue Gill

#9 Hash Brown & The Browntones/Celluphone Blues/Have Some Fun!/Browntone

#8 Roy Gaines/Rag Blues/In The House Vol. 4/Crosscut

#7 Mickey Champion/I'm A Woman/What You Want/Tondef

#6 John McVey/I Don't Stutter/Gone To Texas/Doc Blues

#5 Mad Dog Lester Davenport/My Mama Rocks Me/I Smell A Rat/Delmark

#4 Junior Watson/Lonesome Ol' Feelin'/If I Had A Genie/Heart&Soul

#3 Susan Tedeschi/Alone/Wait For Me/Tone Cool

#2 Chris Thomas King/Revelations/Dirty South Hip Hop Blues/21st Century Blues

#1 R.J. Mischo/ Funky Room/Meet Me On The Coast/Crosscut

NEW BLUES FAVORITES

Travis Moonchild Haddix/Loneliness/Company Is Coming/Wann Sonn

Mississippi Heat/What Else Can I Do?/Footprints On The Ceiling/Crosscut

Delta Wires/Leave It That Way/Tears Like Rain/MudSlide

Doug Deming & The Jewel Tones/On The Midnight Shift/Double Down/Mighty Tiger

Willie Big Eyes Smith/Hoo Doo Man/Harmonica Blues Orgy/Random Chance

Little Arthur Duncan/Had Nowhere To Go/Live In Chicago/Random Chance

Lil Buck Sinegal/The Blues Is Killin' Me/Bad Situation/Lucky Cat

Little Al Thomas/Memphis Girl/In The House Vol. 3/Crosscut

THE BEGINNINGS OF THE BLUES (AND JAZZ TOO)

Carl Wolfe, et al/The Memphis Blues/W.C. Handy's Beale Street/Inside Memphis

Kermit Ruffins/Basin Street Blues/Big Easy/Basin Street

Kermit Ruffins/Wrap Your Trouble In Dreams/1533 St. Phillip St./Basin Street

Carl Wolfe, et al/St. Louis Blues/W.C. Handy's Beale Street/Inside Memphis

FEATURED ARTIST-SEAN COSTELLO

Sean Costello/You're Killin' My Love/Moanin' For Molasses/Landslide

Sean Costello/Double Trouble/Cuttin' In/Landslide

Sean Costello/Anna Lee/Call The Cops/Blue Wave

BLUES ROCK

Gwyn Ashton/Cold As Ice/Fang It!/Riverside

Nelson Norwood/Dixie Cup/Long, Loud and Sweaty/Guapa

Smokin' Joe Kubec & Bnois King/I Know What I'm Saying/Bite Me!/Bullseye

Walter Trout/Red House(Live)/Life In The Jungle/RUF

Shawn Pittman/I Smell Trouble/Shawn Pittman/self

Eric Jerardi Band/Slow Down/Virtual Virtue/Niche

Albert Cummings/Your Own Way/self