Playlist: 1/12/3 Sunday Morning Blues WYHY 95.3 FM Rockford, IL

USBLUE5@aol.com USBLUE5@aol.com
Wed Jan 15 18:37:04 EST 2003

10 A.M.
Glenn Davis / Blues on the Radio / Bone Apetit / Moonfish (theme song)
Willie Mabon / I Don't Know / Chess Blues Piano Greats / Chess-MCA
-
Buddy Guy / Five Long Years / Damn Right, I've Got the Blues / Silvertone
Magic Slim & The Teardrops / I'm a Bluesman / Blue Magic / Blind Pig
-
Mississippi Fred McDowell / Kokomo Me Baby / I Don't Play No Rock 'N' Roll /
Fuel
-
Mississippi Fred McDowell & Johnny Woods / Shake 'Em on Down / Mama Says I'm
Crazy / Fat Possum Epitaph
-
Buddy Guy / This Is the End / Southern Blues 1957-1963 / Paula
-
Buddy Guy / Keep It to Myself / Buddy's Blues / Chess-MCA
-
Buddy Guy / Mary Had a Little Lamb / Big Blues Extravaganza / Columbia
-
Mickey Champion / Woke Up This Morning / What You Want / Tondef
-
Travis "Moonchild" Haddix / Company Is Coming / Company Is Coming / Wann-Sonn
-
Buddy Guy / I Need Your Love So Bad / Buddy's Baddest - The Best of Buddy Guy
/ Silvertone
-
Buddy Guy / Long Way from Home / A Tribute to Stevie Ray Vaughan / Epic
11 A.M.
Buddy Guy / She Got the Devil in Her / Sweet Tea / Silvertone
-
The Blind Boys of Alabama / You and Your Folks/23rd Psalm / Higher Ground /
Real World
-
The Rockin' Johnny Band / House Band Blues / Straight Out of Chicago /
Delmark
-
Howard & The White Boys w/Buddy Guy / I Thank You / The Big Score / Evidence
-
Chicago Rhythm & Blues Kings / Help Wanted / Chicago Rhythm & Blues Kings /
Blind Pig
-
Carl Weathersby / Leap of Faith / Come to Papa / Evidence
-
Eddie Shaw & The Wolf Gang w/Mighty Joe Young / You Belong to Me / A Tribute
to Magic Sam / Evidence
-
Big John Jackson w/Kim Wilson & Pinetop Perkins / Humming Blues / The Memphis
Barbecue Sessions / M.C.Records
-
Willie Kent / Look on Yonder's Wall / Acoustic Blue Chicago / Blue Chicago
-
Nick Moss & The Flip Tops / Work Your Hips / Got a New Plan / Blue Bella
-
John Primer / A Woman Was Made to Be Loved / Knocking at Your Door / Telarc

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WYHY 95.3 FM
2830 Sandy Hollow Road