Career Development Was: how do you spell love?

Sal Stevens bluesprjct@yahoo.com
Mon Jan 13 16:22:38 EST 2003

  I went to the website...I love this guy's bio...goes to show that career
development in the blues biz is a self taught thang - getting involved in as
many activities as possible - ain't no colleges that teach this stuff ...ya
gotta go to the school of life.....

Sal
---------
--- "c.n." <cnevitt@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
> Bobby Patterson spells it M.O.N.E.Y! (you may have heard the T-Birds
> cover).
>
> I wish you all lived in Dallas, where you could listen to Bobby Patterson
> DJ m-f mornings on KKDA-AM SOUL 73 (730). He is one funny (and talented)
> cat, calls himself the blues poet, and rhymes right on time , more often
> than not. One of his favorites lately is, "I'll be all over you like white
> on rice, like cold on ice, like dots on dice."
>
> He's got himself a website going on at http://www.bobbypatterson.net .
>
> chuck
> btw, when SRV was on Arsenio, he was asked what he listened to back home,
> and he said when he was in Dallas he always listened to KKDA!
>

> NetSpace LISTSERV(R) software donated by L-Soft, Inc.   http://www.lsoft.com

=====
Sally Stevens, Director
NEW ORLEANS BLUES PROJECT ~ (504) 895-0739
Music * Culture * Economic Development *Education * Advocacy
The BLUES HIGHWAY Millennium Trail
"Community Development Through Music"  ~ an integrated creative industries workforce development initiative
www.BluesProject.com