Playlist for WNCU Blue Monday for 1-06-03

Marc Lee bluesguru62@yahoo.com
Wed Jan 8 18:18:46 EST 2003

Playlist for WNCU's Blue Monday for 1-6-2003

1.  Baby, What YOu Want Me To Do - Bonnie Lee - Women Of Blue Chicago -
Delmark (96)

2.   Blues Thing - Toni Lynn Washington - BLues at Midnight - Tone Cool
- (95)

3.  Day Job - Sammy Blue - Everything and MO' - Hottax Records (2000)

4.  Instant Breakfast - Trudy Lynn - Wild Woman Do Get The Blues -
Ichiban (96)

5. One More Day (Without Your Love) - Candye Kane - THe Toughest Girl
Alive - Bullseye Blues (2000)

6. She Cheatin' On You - Cicero Blake - Super Soul Blues, Vol. III -
Paula  (91)

7.  Shave Have Known - The Mystery Lady - Burning For Ya Love - Monaro
Records (2000)

8.   Stayed So Long - Gregg A. Smith - Forbidden Fruit - Trinity River
Records (2002)

9.  Country Fool - Steve James - Boom Chang - Burnside Records (2000)

10.  Dirty Freaky Man - Denise Lasalle - Still The Queen - Ecko Records
(2002)

11.  Men Like You - Roxy Perry - New York Blues Queen - Blueperry Hill
Records (98)

12.  Why I Sing The Blues - Mem Shannon - Memphis In The Morning -
Shanachie (2001)

13.  If I Can't Sell It - Lynne Jordan - Women Of Blue Chicago -
Delmark (96)

14.  It's My Own Fault Darlin' - Ron Prince and Hard Time - Paroled -
Mosley Music (98)

15.  My Lady My Lady - Bobby Jonz - Avanti Hall Of Fame - Avanti (1997)

16.  You Should Have Kept It In The Bedroom - Denise Lasalle - Still
The Queen - Ecko (2002)

17.  Third Degree - John Lee Hooker - Live at Sugar Hill, Vol. 2 -
Fantasy (2002)

18.  If You Let A Man Kick You Once - Corey Harris and Henry Butler -
Alligator Records 30th Anniversary Collection - Alligator (2001)

19.  Don't Blame The Man - Lou Pride - Words Of Caution - Severn
Records (2002)

20.  Lipstick On His Pants - Sheba Potts-Wright - Sheba - Ecko (2001)

21.  Don't Let Me Catch You With Your Drawers Down - Koko Taylor -
Royal Blue - Alligator (2000)

22.  Keep Your Booty Out Of My Bed - Koko Taylor - Royal Blue -
Alligator (2000)

23.  Good Looks Can Get But It Takes Good Lovin' To Keep Him Home -
Barbara Carr - The Best Of Barbara Carr - Ecko (2003)

24. Memphis Monday Morning - Bobby "Blue" Bland - Memphis Monday
Morning - Malaco (98)

25.  Father Time - Bobby Hinton - My Time - Umbrella (96)

26.  He's Got You - Little Milton - Feel It - Malaco (2000)

27.  Meet Me With Your Black Drawers On - Jeannie and Jimmy Cheatham -
BluesFest, Modern Blues Of the 80's - Rhino (95)

28.  Too Much Traffic - Shemekia Copeland - Talking To Stranger -
Alligator (2002)

29. You Can't Keep Your Pants Up - Dr. "Feelgood" Potts - Dr.
"Feelgood" Potts - Ecko (2003)

30.  Queensize Bed - E.C. Scott - Hard Act To Follow - Blind Pig (98)

31.  Real Live Livin' Hurtin' Man - W.C. Clark - From Austin With Soul
- Alligator (2002)

32.  Stop Putting The Hurt On Me - B.B. King - Lucille - MCA (68)

33.  You're All The Woman I Need - Chuck Strong - 3-N-A-Bed - Waldoxy
(2002)

34.  Man Smart, Woman Smarter - C.J. Chenier - Too Much Fun - Alligator
(95)

35.  I've Had My Fun (Going Down Slow)- Clifton Chenier - Live! -
Arhoolie Productions (93)

36.  The Dream - Deborah Coleman - Soul Be It! - Blind Pig (2002)

37.  Give Me A Chance - Chris Thomas King - Dirty South Hip Hop Blues -
21st Century Blues (2002)

38.  She's Got Papers On Me - Rick Lawson - Pride and Joy - Ecko (2002)

39.  Your Love Is Like Cancer - Son Seals - Blues Fest, Modern Blues Of
the 70's - Rhino (95)

As for the Lon Report, Lon said The Final Voite has been tabulated and
the next word you'll hear is Marc Lee in 2003...Need I Say More.