Who Is The Best, Most Obscure Bluesman You Know???????

chuck n. cnevitt@hotmail.com
Thu Jan 2 02:14:27 EST 2003

The first time I met Pops Carter was back in the late 80s, when the Moeller
Brothers and Paul Size would bring him down from Denton with them, and use
him as their "adult chapperone," as well as singer. None of them were 18 at
the time. I still say that group was the best I've heard him with. I might
have him as a guest on the next show of theirs I arrange, just for old times
(and timers) sake. I only hope to, one day, have the energy Pops does.
chuck