Legendary Rhythm and Blues Cruise

Fred Mozenter NASCARFRED@webtv.net
Wed Oct 30 16:18:56 EST 2002

    Has anyone been on the Legndary Rhythm and Blues Cruise in the past
or is booked to go in Feb.? My wife and I just booked on it and I was
wondering if anyone had any feedback on the cruise. The groups sound
great. Bernard Allison,Koko Taylor, Rod Piazza and the Mighty
Flyers,Lonnie Brooks,Lil Ed and the Blues Imperials, Taj Mahal and
others.
     Also,has anyone checked out Bluesville on XM Satellite Radio. It's
the 24 hours a day 7 days a week noncommercial blues channel. They play
some dynamite stuff. Old blues,new blues.
                  Thanks,
                   Fred