Playlist: Blues Rocket KHDC 90.9FM-October 29, 2002

Ralph Parker rockinralph@earthlink.net
Wed Oct 30 09:25:15 EST 2002

                                           Blues Rocket
                                          KHDC 90.9FM
                                         Tuesday 8-10PM
                                         Salinas, California

               In Walks G...Nelson Adelard with Gary Primich
               Bye Bye Baby...Lil' Buck Sinegal
               I  Feel So Good...Johnny Rawls
               Close To You...Jackie Payne & Steve Edmonson
               Rocket 88...Ike Turner
               Walkin' Blues...Son House at Clark Store, in Mississippi
               Muskadine Blues...Hash Brown & The Browntones
               Frosty...Earl Hooker
               She Lived Her Life Too Fast...Forrest City Joe
               Pork Chops and Red Beans...Lil' Buck Sinegal
               I'm Sinking...Lowell Fulson
               El Harpo...Nelson Adelard with Gary Primich
               Big Legged Woman...Inner City Blues Band
               Deal The Cards (live)...William Clarke
               Think Twice Before You Speak...Jackie Payne & Steve Edmonson
               Should Be At Work...Johnny Rawls
               When My Left Eye Jumps...Buddy Guy
               Tribute To Elmore James...Luther Tucker
               Tribute To Jr. Wells...Gary Smith
               You Can't Take It With You...Johnny Guitar Watson
               Frankie Lee...Joe Liggins
               Don't Reach Across My Plate...T. V. Slim
               Bingo...Mel Owens & The Road Runners
               Rockin' With Red...Piano Red
               You Missed A Good Man...Robert Nighthawk
               Abilene Texas Blues...Louisiana Red
               Wild Cow Moan...Big Joe Williams
               My Pigeon's Gone...Charles Calhoun
               Cupid's Boogie...Little Esther with Mel Walker
               Uneasy Blues...Marilyn Scott
               The Woman I Love...B. B. King
               Headhunter...Pete Guitar Lewis
               Down In Virginia...Jimmy Reed