PLaylist: 10/28/02 Blue Monday with Norm Rosen on i90.5FM WICN Worcester Massachusetts

Norm Rosen inorm99@earthlink.net
Mon Oct 28 23:03:31 EST 2002

Blue Monday on 90.5FM WICN
6 Chatham Street
Worcester, Massachusetts
01609
508-752-0700
Heard Weekly on from 8:00PM-11:00PM Eastern Time http://www.wicn.org
Blue Monday Reports to Living Blues Magazine Monthly

Artist Name     Song Title      Album Title     Label

8:00PM
Big Mama Thornton       Big Mama’s Bumble Bee   15 Down Home Urban Classics     Arhoolie
John Littlejohn Kiddeo  Slidin Home     Arhoolie
Joe Williams    Nobody Knows the way I feel This Mornin The Best Of The Blues
Singers Vol. 2  LRC
Sax Gordon      Melancholy Seranade     Have Horn Will Travel   Bullseye
Bob Margolin    Wee Wee Hours   Down in the Alley       ALCD
Jody Williams   What kind of gal is that        Chess Blues Guitar 1949-1969    Chess
Carey Bell      Hard Working Woman      Alligator Records 20th Anniversary
Collection      Alligator
Karryn Allyson  Evil Gal Blues  In Blue Concord
Michelle Willson        Long John blues So Emotional    Bullseye
Boy Boy Arnold  Boogie And Shuffle      Boogie and Shuffle      Stony Plain
Earl King       Trick Bag       Let The Good times Roll 20 of New Orleans’s Finest Rand B
Classics        EMI
Percy Mayfield  Hit The Road Jack       Memory Pain     Specialty
The Spiders     I didn’t want to do it  Let The Good times Roll 20 of New Orleans’s
Finest Rand B Classics  EMI

9:00PM
Snooky Pryor and The Missisippi Wrecking Crew   Sugar Mama Blues        Snooky Pryor
and The Missisippi Wrecking Crew        Electro-Fi
Eddie Shaw      Orange Driver   Evidence Blues Sampler Too      Evidence
Eddie Vaan Shaw Tears are Fallin        The Trail of Tears      EVS
Junior Wells    Little By Little ( I’m Losing You)      Calling All Blues       Cobra
Willie Anderson 69th Street Woman       Earwig Music 20th Anniversary
Collection      Earwig

Interview with Fay Adams of The Wildcats ( Zara appearance on November 1st)
The Wildcats    It ain’t the meat, it’s the motion      By The Light of day     Black Rose
Records
The Wildcats    Long Time Gone  By The Light of day     Black Rose Records
The Wildcats    It don’t mean a thing   By The Light of day     Black Rose Records
Willie Big Eyes Smith, Martin Lang, Little Arthur Duncan, Easy Baby     Crazy
Mixed Up World  Harmonica Blues Orguy   Randon Chance Records
Willie Dixon    Don’t mess with the messer      Hidden charms   Bug
Muddy Waters    Sad, Sad, Day   Chess Blues Guitar1949-1969     Chess

10:0PM
Li’l Ed Williams/Dave Weld and The Imperial Flames      I’m not a slave Keep on
walkin  Earwig
Eddie Shaw and The Woldgang/Mighty Joe Young    Feeling good    A Tribute to Magic
Sam     Evidence
Eddie Vaan Shaw Roller Coaster Blues    Ass Whoopin!!   EVS
John Lee Hooker Bottle Up and go        Live at Sugar Hill      Fantasy
John Lee Hooker Huckle Up Baby  The Very Best Of        Rhino
Muddy Waters    Howling Wolf    Live in Montreal January 1977   Justin Time
Karryn Allyson  Love me like a man      In Blue Concord
Lydia Warren    Love Me The Lydia Warren Band   LW
Li’l Ed and The Blues Imperials Empty House Tour        Heads Up!       Alligator
Sax Gordon      Have Horn will travel   Have Horn will travel   Bullseye
Jimmy Liggens   Drunk   Rough Weather Blues     Specialty
Little Red and The Riders       Ain’t nobody Here but us Chickens       Jump For
Joy     Musiclyne