Trudy Lynn

HASHBB@aol.com HASHBB@aol.com
Tue Oct 8 13:09:10 EDT 2002

In a message dated 10/8/02 9:50:09 AM, fa345275@skynet.be writes:

<<This only to explain my reaction :

LA jones wrote : (snip)

Actually in hindsight I see where your reactionary post comes from.
I know LA to be an accomplished musician and friend, he has alot of
experience under his belt, and the same for Jim Wells. I would have to say
by my experience though, that there are alot of great foreign blues bands,
and not just in europe proper. I would also have to say that it is still hard
for them to make a living, even the best ones. Even the best ones coming over
here have a hard time of it. Every time I have been to europe I have been
treated
very well. That is not to say that there are not bad european promoters, just
I have not had to deal with them as of yet. BTW, I will be at King Bisquit
this friday with Henry Qualls(lockwood stage-5:30pm) and I will be in europe
with Lee McBee and the Passions in the month of November.
regards,
HB