Playlist - Bluestrain Radio Winschoten/Reiderland

Gerrit Klaassen kijkerij@hetnet.nl
Mon Oct 7 12:38:42 EDT 2002

Playlist Bluestrain
Radio Winschoten / Reiderland Netherlands
Sutarday 18.00 -19.00 hrs.
Host: Harm Jacob Dusseljee
Production: Gerrit Klaassen

1) Openingtune: Albert Collins: Frosty
2) Junior Wells: Mystery Train (Telarc's Got The Blues) - Telarc
3) Tanning Blues #: Let Me Love You Baby (Blues & Beyond) - Tanning Blues
4) Carry Bell: Going To Mississippi
5) Barfly's : 6 Teen Angel (Living In Sin) Barfly's
6) Jimmy Rogers/Big Bill Hickey/Hubert Sumlin: Crazy Woman (Bill's Blues) -
Atomic Theory Records
7) Robert Burton Hubele: Red Wine (Halfway To Everywhere) - Foff Records
8) Charlie Musselwhite: Leaving Your Town (Ace Of Harps) - Alligator Records
9) Bernard Allison: Down South (Storms Of Life) - Cooking Vinyl/Tone Cool
Records
10) Rod Piazza & The Mighty Flyers: Who Know's Whats Going On (Beyond The
Source) - Cooking Vinyl/Tone Cool Records
11) Buddy Guy/Johny Lang: Midnight Train (Buddy's Baddest) - Silvertone
Records
12) Ending tune: Stevie Ray Vaughn: Rude Mood

# Dutch Band of the month Oktober
Gerrit Klaassen
www.bluesbarn.tk
www.kijkerij.tk