Playlist: The South Side: 10-4-02

Chas Lewis chas@thesouthside.org
Sat Oct 5 02:14:33 EDT 2002

Playlist * The South Side * 10-4-02
Friday 8pm on KHSU-FM * Arcata, CA
http://www.thesouthside.org

Artist * Song * Release * Label

T-Bone Walker * T-Bone Blues * Blues Masters * Rhino
Elmore James * Early One Morning * King of Slide Guitar * Capricorn
Shakey Jake * It Won't Happen Again * Jumpin' the Blues * Prestige
Lightning Slim * I'm Leavin' You Baby * Rooster Blues * Hip-O
Whispering Smith * I Tried So Hard * Best of Excello * Hip-O
Slim Harpo * Hey Little Lee * Hip Shakin' * Excello
Little Walter * Mellow Down Easy * Essential * Chess/MCA
Buddy Guy/Jesse Fortune * Too Many Cooks * Southern Blues * Paula
Jimmy Reed * You Don't Have to Go * Best of   * Telstar
George "Harmonica" Smith * Oopin' Doopin' Doopin' * Harmonica Ace * Ace
Duke Robillard * Buy Me a Dog * Living With the Blues * Stony Plain
Robben Ford * When I Leave Here * Handful of Blues * GRP
Otis Rush * Please Love Me * Live & Awesome * Genes
Charlie Musselwhite * Blues Overtook Me * One Night In America * Telarc
Guitar Slim * The Things I Used to Do * Sufferin' Mind * Specialty
*  *  *  Hour Two *  *  *
Paul Butterfield * One More Mile * The Elektra Years * Elektra
Fleetwood Mac * Dr Brown * Black Magic Woman * Epic
Siegal Schwall Band * Bring It With You * Where We Walked * Vanguard
Duke Robillard * You Dropped the Thing On Me * Explorer * Shanachie
Delbert McClinton * Ain't Lost Nothin'  * Room to Breathe * New West
Doug MacLeod * Big City Woman * A Little Sin * Black & Tan
Alvin Youngblood Hart * Please Baby * Down in the Alley * Memphis Int.
Homesick James * Homesick's Crossroads * Blues Power * Wolf
Otis Taylor * Seven Hours of Light * Respect the Dead * Northern Blues
Rick Holmstrom * These Roads * Hydraulic Groove * Tone-Cool
Duke Robillard * Down by the Delta * The Rounder Years * Bullseye
Terry Evans * I Want to Go Back * Walk That Walk * Telarc
Little Milton * You Were On the Right Street * Guitar Man * Malaco

mail
KHSU-FM
The South Side
Humboldt State University