What do these three things have in common?

Terry Odor tlo2@hotmail.com
Thu Oct 3 00:35:15 EDT 2002

The East side Music Millennium has the best blues section
but if you go to the West side branch they do have free live
music almost every day, sometimes several times a day.  If an
artist is playing in town they do a set there for free to drum
up interest in their show.  I've seen many performances there
this summer that were great.

Terry Odor