Little Walter--American Folk Blues Fest '67

SRVnightbird@NETZERO.NET SRVnightbird@NETZERO.NET
Sun Jun 30 13:39:01 EDT 2002

Gypsy,
      I just found out from HB  that it's the same one as the video with Hound Dog Taylor.  (2 songs with Little Walter are on it).  Of course it's great,
but there just isn't enough footage with Little Walter.

Diane Fenwick