Criticism: was Re: Who Has The Worst Guitar Tone In Blues????

Walter Potter maxdog@RAVEN.UNR2.NET
Thu Jun 6 08:55:26 EDT 2002

I agree with PW with one addition, it helps to keep an open mind and to
occasionally try to see what others see. There are several recordings that
didn't appeal to me when I first heard them but that I have later come to
enjoy.
--
maxdog